Webjet Travel Insurance Coverage Alerts
Are there events going on in the world that might impact your travel plans?
It's important to stay up to date with the warnings and advisories issued to know what's safe and what you'll be covered for .
If you've purchased or are thinking about Allianz Insurance, Webjet's travel insurance provider, you can view all advisories for current events around the world below.
The events listed below are considered “known and foreseeable” for travel insurance purposes on the date listed next to the event. Travel insurance may not provide coverage for an event if the policy is purchased after the event becomes known and foreseeable. Please consult your policy for more information.
- Bali 19/9/17 Mount Agung - Allianz Global Assistance Travel Advisory
- Hawaii 8/5/18 Kilauea - Allianz Global Assistance Travel Advisory
Benefits Of Webjet's Travel Insurance
- Unlimited overseas medical assistance and hospital expenses
- Unlimited cancellation and lost deposits
- Up to $5 million personal liability
- Up to $5,000 luggage and personal effects cover
- Up to $5,000 cover for travel documents and credit cards
- $25,000 permanent disability cover
Purchase Webjet Allianz Travel Insurance here
* This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Services New Zealand Limited NZBN 9429035270157 (Incorporated in New Zealand) trading as Allianz Global Assistance and is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited 15 000 122 850 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz New Zealand. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd arranges this insurance as agent for Allianz Global Assistance. You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decision about this insurance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. For further information on Allianz Australia Insurance Limited’s financial strength rating, please refer to the Financial Strength Rating and Overseas Policyholder Preference Disclosure Notice. For full details of coverage, please visit https://insurance.webjet.co.nz/