Snow Pack Travel Insurance
Snow Pack Travel Insurance
Hit the slopes with peace of mind when purchasing the Snow Pack additional option with any comprehensive, domestic or multi-trip policy with Webjet Travel Insurance. You must be aged 74 or younger to purchase this pack.
From skiing and snowboarding to tobogganing, rest assured you are covered when purchasing our Snow Pack.
Below are some of the included benefits available when purchasing the Snow Pack for your ski holiday. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement for single, duo and family policy limits.
- Emergency Rescue (except when travelling in Australia)
- Own Personal Snow Sport Equipment
- Snow Sport Equipment Hire
- Piste Closure
- Bad Weather & Avalanche Closure
Please be aware that if you purchase the Snow Pack and make a claim under 'Overseas Emergency Medical And Hospital Expenses' and 'Cancellation Fees And Lost Deposits', an additional $500 excess will apply on top of the standard $100 excess if your claim is directly related to you taking part in sports and activities listed above. And while you can pay to remove your standard excess of $100, you can’t pay to remove the additional $500 excess with the Adventure Pack.
Trusted by more than 3 million customers
As Australia and New Zealand's leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Allowing you to compare, combine and book the best domestic deals across Australia, get access to cheap flights, hotel accommodation, holiday packages, car hire and more.
Money back guarantee
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your policy purchase, Webjet has a 14 day money back guarantee meaning you can cancel your purchase and receive a full refund (provided you're not making any claims and neither your trip nor policy has started).
Backed by Allianz Global Assistance
Webjet travel insurance is backed by Allianz Global Assistance, the world leader in travel insurance, assistance and personal services. Whether you've lost your luggage, your camera has been damaged or you've hit any unexpected surprises on your trip, Allianz is looking out for you 24/7.
Webjet Travel Insurance
* This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Services New Zealand Limited NZBN 9429035270157 (Incorporated in New Zealand) trading as Allianz Global Assistance and is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited 15 000 122 850 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz New Zealand. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd arranges this insurance as agent for Allianz Global Assistance. You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decision about this insurance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. For further information on Allianz Australia Insurance Limited’s financial strength rating, please refer to the Financial Strength Rating and Overseas Policyholder Preference Disclosure Notice. For full details of coverage, please visit https://insurance.webjet.co.nz/