Travel insurance is as essential as your passport, regardless of where you're heading and for how long. Webjet provides travel insurance ideal for senior travellers. Where many providers will charge you more, Webjet's offers four comprehensive policies available for those aged 60-75 (excluding our annual multi-trip comprehensive policy)
It's reassuring to know that should your circumstances take a turn for the worse you're looked after. Webjet's travel insurance for seniors is one of the most comprehensive covers available. This can include an ongoing medical or dental condition being treated prior to policy purchase, any condition involving prescription medication, any condition for which you’ve had surgery, or any condition in which you see a specialist about.
With medical and cancellation cover for retirees, and up to $5000 to cover luggage and personal effects, enjoy competitive seniors travel insurance without the extra fees and ensure you're protected in the event of the unexpected.
Comprehensive Travel Cover
Benefits of Webjet seniors travel insurance:*
- Overseas medical cover
- Cancellation cover
- Up to $5000 to cover luggage and personal effects
- Travel provider insolvency benefit - up to $10,000
- Rental vehicle excess - up to $3,000
- 43 pre-existing conditions are included under standard medical cover (see product disclosure statement for details)
- Cover for travellers up to 75 years of age
- 24/7 emergency assistance while you're overseas
Trusted by more than 3 million customers
As Australia and New Zealand's biggest online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Enabling customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, hotel accommodation, holiday package deals, travel insurance and car worldwide, Webjet has your next trip covered.
Money back guarantee
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your policy purchase, Webjet has a 14 day money back guarantee meaning you can cancel your purchase and receive a full refund (permitted you're not making any claims and neither your trip nor policy has started)
Backed by Allianz Global Assistance
Webjet travel insurance is backed by Allianz Global Assistance, the world leader in travel insurance, assistance and personal services. Whether you've lost your luggage, your camera has been damaged or you've hit any unexpected surprises on your trip, Allianz is looking out for you 24/7.
Webjet Travel Insurance
* This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Services New Zealand Limited NZBN 9429035270157 (Incorporated in New Zealand) trading as Allianz Global Assistance and is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited 15 000 122 850 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz New Zealand. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd arranges this insurance as agent for Allianz Global Assistance. You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decision about this insurance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. For further information on Allianz Australia Insurance Limited’s financial strength rating, please refer to the Financial Strength Rating and Overseas Policyholder Preference Disclosure Notice. For full details of coverage, please visit https://insurance.webjet.co.nz/