Travel Insurance For Cruise Travellers
Cruise Pack Travel Insurance
Purchase Webjet’s Cruise Pack with your insurance policy to ensure you’re covered when you sail across the seas!
The Cruise Pack provides extra peace of mind for when you’re out at sea, so be sure to add it to your policy when you buy travel insurance online with Webjet. It’s available for everyone at an additional price when buying either a comprehensive, domestic or multi-trip travel insurance plan.
Here’s a summary of what’s covered in Webjet’s Cruise Pack. For full details and benefit limited please read the Product Disclosure Statement.
- Medical cover while cruising
- Emergency Dental Expenses
- Evacuation cover - ship to shore
- Cabin confinement
- Pre-paid shore excursion cancellation
- Formal cruise attire lost or damaged
- Formal cruise attire delayed
Marine Rescue Diversion
Cruise Travel Insurance
Don’t hang on the assumption that ‘it won’t happen to me’ on your next cruise holiday. Make sure you’re protected in the event of misadventure and book yourself travel insurance cover with Webjet.
Health care costs onboard or outside of the country are very expensive and are not the same prices you’ll pay in Australia. If you plan on participating in any active sports when you’re on shore, be sure to check if your chosen policy covers these activities.
Just because you’re not getting on a plane or train, doesn’t mean there’s a lower chance of an incident occurring when you’re travelling. Ensure you’re protected and covered adequately with travel insurance - choosing from cover options which include general medical expenses, existing medical conditions, hospitalisation and medical evacuations.
Uninsured travellers are held personally liable for cancellation, medical and associated costs incurred at any time whether before the cruise onboard or overseas. Hospitalisation costs onboard outside of the country and medical evacuation costs are very expensive and are not covered by Medicare, ACC or private health insurance.
Webjet offers varying levels of travel insurance, many of these ideal for travellers on a cruise. Whether it’s a short cruise or a lengthier journey, Webjet’s comprehensive and essential plans are perfect cover for a cruise holiday.
Book with Webjet, book with confidence
As Australia and New Zealand's leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Allowing you to compare, combine and book the best domestic deals across Australia, get access to cheap flights, hotel accommodation, holiday packages, car hire and more.
Money back guarantee
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your policy purchase, Webjet has a 14 day money back guarantee meaning you can cancel your purchase and receive a full refund (provided you're not making any claims and neither your trip nor policy has started).
Backed by Allianz Global Assistance
Webjet travel insurance is backed by Allianz Global Assistance, the world leader in travel insurance, assistance and personal services. Whether you've lost your luggage, your camera has been damaged or you've hit any unexpected surprises on your trip, Allianz is looking out for you 24/7.
Webjet Travel Insurance
* This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Services New Zealand Limited NZBN 9429035270157 (Incorporated in New Zealand) trading as Allianz Global Assistance and is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited 15 000 122 850 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz New Zealand. Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd arranges this insurance as agent for Allianz Global Assistance. You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decision about this insurance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. For further information on Allianz Australia Insurance Limited’s financial strength rating, please refer to the Financial Strength Rating and Overseas Policyholder Preference Disclosure Notice. For full details of coverage, please visit https://insurance.webjet.co.nz/