As we personalise your information via a "cookie", the booking engine will only work if you have your browser configured to accept cookies.
A cookie is a text only string that gets stored into the memory of your browser.
If you do not have your browser configured to accept cookies, when selecting the fare you require you will find you are bounced back to the beginning of the flight selection process.
To enable your browser to accept cookies please note the following:
1. Click the "customise and control" settings. (3 dots on the top right section)
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Search for "Cookies" in Settings"
4. Click on "Content settings"
5. click on "Cookies"
6. Enable "Allow sites to save and read cookie data ".
1. Click on Menu button (3 horizontal bars towards the top right side)
2. Click on "Options"
3. Click on "Privacy and Security"
4. Choose "Accept cookies and site data from websites" under cookies and site data.
1. Click on Safari and then click on "Preferences"
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Select "Allow from websites I visit" under cookies and website data.
1. Click on "Settings and more” (3 dots on the top right section)
2. Click on "Settings" and then "View advanced settings"
4. Scroll down to” Cookies" section and select 'Don't block cookies"
1. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab, and then click Advanced.
3. Click "Override Cookie Handling", and then tick the accept areas for both first and third party cookies.
Alternatively, you could select the option to prompt you each time if you do not want to always accept cookies.
More Customer Support Quick Links: