Accepting AMEX Membership Rewards points
We’ve teamed up with American Express Membership Rewards to give you a new way to use points for simple, instant travel rewards.
It’s a new service from Webjet exclusively designed for American Express Cardmembers enrolled in Membership Rewards.
Webjet is a leading online travel service. And now, if the flight is available on Webjet, you can use Membership Rewards points to book it there and then.
- No more waiting to use points to book a flight
- It’s simple, 10,000 points = $75 of travel
- Don’t have enough points? No problem. You can pay with the points you have, and then pay the rest with your Card*
- Simply find the flights you wish to buy today
Terms and conditions:
*Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the American Express Membership Rewards Programme. Partner terms and conditions apply. Available to New Zealand enrolees who reside in New Zealand only. A minimum of 10,000 points must be redeemed at any one time. Enrolment in the New Zealand American Express Membership Rewards Programme is required. A fee may apply. American Express accepts no responsibility for any information passed by you to Webjet. American Express International (NZ) inc. Incorporated in Delaware, USA. ® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.
* If redeeming with Points + Pay, the 'pay' component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption.
Copyright Webjet Marketing Pty. Ltd. ACN. 063 430 848, ABN. 8406 3430 848. Part of the Webjet Limited Group.Travel Licence No. 32282 American Express International, Inc. (ABN 15 000 618 208).