Compare Cheap Flights from Dunedin to Orlando, United States
Looking for cheap flights to Orlando from Dunedin? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Orlando
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Orlando
Current Time in Orlando
Average Temperature in Orlando
Average Rainfall in Orlando
See more of Orlando
Know Before You Go
- Save money by eating at buffets. You can order a full English breakfast for as little as USD 3.99 and dinner for USD 9.99 that includes steaks, meatballs and dessert.
- Plan your itinerary. With some many theme parks in the city, you'll need to work out what you want to see to make sure you have enough time to see everything.
- Buy multi-day passes for attractions. You'll skip the long lines at the ticket windows, save money and have more time in the parks.
- Get to the theme parks early in the morning. Gates open 30 minutes before the official time, giving you the chance to beat the crowds and see more of the attractions without hundreds of other people.
- Use a waterproof phone case. It's the perfect accessory for Orlando's theme parks where you can keep your phone, cards, cash and other important things safe while on the water rides.
- Purchase the Express Pass if you're only in town for a few days. It will help you skip past the long lines at attractions and rides, giving you a chance to see more in one day.
Getting Around Orlando
Take the LYMMO bus service. It's free to use and has dedicated lines that run seven days a week across the city.
Another budget-friendly option is LYNX. The bus has 61 routes and fares start as low as USD 2.
Rent a bicycle. It's a fun way to explore Orlando at your own pace with rentals costing only USD 8 per hour.
Hire a car. If you want more flexibility getting around, you can rent a car from one of the agencies at the airport or around the city.
Other transportation options include the O-Cartz shuttle service, car sharing network Zipcar, Uber and Orlando's two SunRail stations.
When is The Best Time to Visit Orlando?
The best time to visit Orlando is during spring. From March to May, temperatures are at a comfortable 26°C, and the summer crowds have yet to arrive. If you book your trip around Easter, you'll score cheaper hotel rates, and there will be fewer crowds at the city's amusement parks.
Orlando's high season is from December to February and June to August. Flights and hotel rates skyrocket to meet the demand, and there are long lines outside the top attractions. If you're planning your trip during this period, book everything well in advance and buy passes that let you jump the queues.
September to November is the cheapest time of year to visit the city. It's hurricane season, keeping most travellers away and driving hotels to slash their prices. If you're okay with less than perfect weather, make sure you buy a refundable flight just in case you need to cancel your trip last minute.
Airports in Orlando
Orlando International Airport
Orlando International Airport is one of the busiest airports in Florida. It serves 42 airlines that operate flights to 91 destinations around the world. The airport is a hub for Silver Airways and a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
The city has a second airport called Orlando Sanford International Airport. It's much smaller and mainly focuses on domestic destinations.
Getting To and From Orlando's Airports
Take the bus. Lynx route#51 runs from Orlando International Airport to the city centre. The service leaves the airport every 60 minutes from 09:30 a.m. and fares cost USD 2 per person. If you're travelling from Sanford Airport, take bus #33 to get into town.
Grab a cab. Taxis operate from both airports 24 hours a day. All trips from Orlando International have a surcharge of USD1 and a base fare of USD 2.20. Rides from Stanford have the same base rate but only carry a USD 0.50 surcharge. If you don't want to take a metered taxi, you can also use Uber or Lyft to get to your hotel.
Other transportation options include renting a car or using one of the shared shuttle van services that run to and from the major hotels in the city.