Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Mildura, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Mildura from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Mildura
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Mildura
Current Time in Mildura
Average Temperature in Mildura
Average Rainfall in Mildura
See more of Mildura
A Guide to Mildura
Know Before You Go
- Pack mosquito repellent. If you want to avoid getting bitten, wear long sleeves and pants between dawn and dusk. It's also a good idea to make sure your accommodation has mosquito nets or mesh on the windows.
- You can get a fine for fruit and vegetables. Due to fruit fly pest control, you can't travel into protected areas like Mildura with fresh fruit and vegetables. If you are caught doing so, on the spot fines will be issued.
- Budget for your accommodation. Dorm beds in Mildura costs between AUD 20-40 per person per night. If you prefer staying in hotels, you can expect to pay AUD 130-250 each night.
- Go on a self-guided walking tour through Mildura. You'll go past historic churches, local attractions, heritage homes and other significant sites along the banks of the Murray River.
- Get online. If you don't want to spend money on expensive data bundles, you can log onto one of the free WiFi hotspots in public places. Mcdonalds also has free WiFi that you can use as well.
Getting Around Mildura
The best way to get around with Mildura is with a car. You'll need one to get around to most attractions.
There are also local buses that connect Mildura to smaller surrounding towns. Sunraysia Bus Lines runs a regular service to Merbein and Red Cliffs as well as to stops around the city. Coomealla Bus Lines operates a weekday service between Mildura, Buronga, Dareton and Wentworth.
The city is largely flat, making it ideal for cycling. You'll find several trails that run around Mildura and along the river. Bicycles can be hired from shops in the CBD.
You can also pre-book a taxi by calling ahead. It's also possible to flag one down from the street.
When is The Best Time to Visit Mildura?
If you're on a tight budget, plan your trip between June and August. While it's still quite warm, these winter months are slow for tourism in Mildura. You'll have better luck finding discounts on hotel rates and flights.
March to May is autumn in Mildura. It's an ideal time to visit if you're looking for cooler temperatures. There's still tons of outdoor activities to do during these months, but deals on accommodation won't be easy to find.
September to November is another affordable time to visit Mildura. Prices have yet to increase for the summer rush, and you'll have the city's attractions all to yourself.
If you're planning your trip from December to February, expect crowds of other travellers. It's the most popular time for locals and tourists to visit, making prices for hotels skyrocket. Lock in better rates and secure availability by booking your trip a few months in advance.
Airports in Mildura
Mildura Airport is the busiest regional airport in Victoria. It won Australia's Rural Airport of the Year twice and is serviced by three regional airlines. It operates regular flights to Melbourne, Adelaide, Broken Hill and Sydney.
Getting To and From Mildura Airport
There is no public transport that services Mildura Airport.
The best way to get to your accommodation is to hire a taxi. A trip to the city centre costs between AUD 25-30 and has a journey time of 15 minutes.
If you prefer to hire a car, you'll find the rental desks in the arrivals terminal.