Compare Cheap Flights from Melbourne to Mildura, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Mildura from Melbourne? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Mildura
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Mildura
Current Time in Mildura
Average Temperature in Mildura
Average Rainfall in Mildura
See more of Mildura
Cheap Melbourne to Mildura Flights
Mildura is located on the banks of the Murray River. It offers local and international travellers an array of nature-based and cultural holiday experiences.
With 52 direct flights each week from Melbourne to Mildura and a journey time of only 55 minutes, it's the perfect weekend getaway. Book your trip with leading airlines such as Qantas, Virgin Australia or Regional Express and use Webjet to find the cheapest airfare deals.
Ready to go on an adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Melbourne to Mildura!
Departing from Melbourne Airport
Getting to Melbourne Airport
If you're travelling on a budget, the cheapest way to get to the airport is with the bus. Routes 478,479 and 901 all go past the drop off area at Terminal 4. A ticket costs around AUD 4-6 and your total journey time from the CBD is usually 90 minutes.
The SkyBus is also another affordable option. It runs 24 hours a day and is perfect for those red-eye flights. A one-way trip will set you back AUD 19 and the bus leaves for the airport every 10 minutes.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services are available. A trip to the airport will cost between AUD 55-65, and your driver can drop you off either along Departure Drive or by the T4 Transport Hub Zone.
Parking at Melbourne Airport
If you want to leave your car at Melbourne Airport you can choose from three different parking options:
- Value Cark Park is perfect for budget travellers.
- Long-Term Parking is slightly more expensive but closer to the terminals.
- Premium Terminal Car Park is for travellers that don't mind paying extra for convenience and want to park as close as possible to the terminals.
Which Domestic Terminal Will Your Melbourne to Mildura Flight Depart From?
- If you're flying with Qantas, your flight will depart from Terminal 1.
- Virgin Australia flights leave from Terminal 3.
- Regional Express flights to Mildura depart from Terminal 4.
All three terminals have restaurants, bars, shops, lounges and free WiFi available for all passengers.
Arriving at Mildura Airport
Getting from Mildura Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public bus or trains that serve Mildura Airport.
The best way to get to your hotel from the airport is to take a taxi. A trip to the city centre should cost you AUD 27 and take 15 minutes.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you'll find car rental companies in the arrivals area.
Things to Do in Mildura
- Go on an Art Deco Walking Tour. Take to the streets of Mildura and discover all its nooks and crannies. It's an excellent way to learn about the city's Art Deco past and get your bearings at the same time.
- Visit one of the one million hectares of national parks in the Mildura region. Plan a day trip and see the Pink Lakes, look out for rare birds or even spend a night camping underneath the stars.
- Take a walk or go on a self-drive through the Thegoa Lagoon and Reserve area. It's an important area to the Aboriginal community and is home to burial sites, scared trees and campsite remnants.
- Go on a cycling tour of the Mildura Region. The Murray River is scenic and has easy terrain that's perfect for all fitness levels.
- Mildura also has a self-guided walking tour that takes you into its past. You'll get to explore historic churches, heritage homes and other important sites along the Murray River. Plus on the way, you'll pass plenty of eateries to refuel you in between your adventures.