Compare Cheap Flights from Cairns to Karratha, Australia
Visiting Karratha for work or a holiday? Check out Webjet's latest deals, browse airfares from leading airlines around the world and find the perfect flight that suits your budget!
A Guide to Karratha
Know Before You Go
- Budget for your trip. A dorm bed in a hostel will cost AUD 30-50 in Karratha. If you want a double room in a hotel, you can expect to pay AUD 150-220 per night.
- Tipping is not required. Australia doesn't have a tipping culture, but if you feel that the service was exceptional, you can tip your server 10 to 15%.
- Get online. If you don't want to pay for an expensive data bundle, you can get online for free by going to the nearest McDonalds.
- Visit the Millstream-Chichester National Park. You'll be able to learn about the region's fascinating Aboriginal history and cultural heritage.
- Go swimming with whale sharks. You can take a tour with King's Ningaloo Reef Tours and spend a few hours swimming in the ocean with one of the largest mammals on the planet.
Getting Around Karratha
Karratha does not have a public transport system.
The best way to get around is to hire a car. You'll find the rental agencies at the airport or in the city.
If you don't want to rent a car, you can call the local taxi company to arrange a lift.