Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Ibiza, Spain
Looking for cheap flights to Ibiza from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Ibiza
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Ibiza
Current Time in Ibiza
Average Temperature in Ibiza
Average Rainfall in Ibiza
See more of Ibiza
Know Before You Go
- During the busy summer months, drink specials are advertised outside the bar. If you are on a budget, these options are a good way to save money. Depending on the bar, you can find deals like a beer and a shot for under EUR 5.
- If you plan on going to any of Ibiza's super clubs, expect to pay a lot of money. Entrance fees are between EUR 30 to EUR 60 and drinks are EUR 7 for a beer and EUR 20 for cocktails.
- One of the best places to watch the sunset is at the legendary Cafe del Mar. You can book a front row table, right by the beach with an interrupted view and indulge in some of the best food on the island.
- Besides all the partying, don't leave the island without visiting the Las Salinas Salt Flats. It's one of the island's most famous landmarks and is another incredible spot to watch the sun go down.
Getting Around Ibiza
- Ibiza has an extensive and reliable bus service. During the summer, buses run from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and a single journey will cost EUR 1.65 to EUR 4 depending on the line. During the low season, some routes will terminate so check beforehand to see which routes will still be running.
- For tourists going out at night, the best way to get around is on the Disco Bus service. It's a safe way to get from your hotel to any of the city's major clubs. The bus runs from midnight until 6:00 a.m. and costs EUR 3 to EUR 4 depending on your final destination.
- If you want more freedom and comfort while exploring Ibiza, your best option is to hire a car. There are rental companies all over the island, and fees start at EUR 50 per day.
- Another popular way to get around is on a scooter. It's cheaper than a car, you won't struggle to find parking, and you still get the same level of independence. Just make sure you are always wearing your helmet because if a traffic cop catches you, you'll have to pay a hefty EUR 200 fine.
- Taxis are a relatively affordable way to travel around the island. Fares start at EUR 3.65 and increase by EUR 1.09 per kilometre before 9 p.m. and EUR 1.33 thereafter. You can either hail one down in the street or ask your hotel to call one for you.
When is The Best Time to Visit Ibiza?
If you want to experience Ibiza's famous clubbing scene, the best time to visit is during the island's summer months. From late May to August all the major clubs will be open, and the beaches will be packed. Prices for hotels are higher during this time, and you'll need to book several months in advance to ensure you get a room. For travellers on a budget, look out for flight deals in June before they skyrocket over the middle of summer.
If you want to experience the legendary closing parties of Ibiza, book your trip for September. You'll avoid the madness of July and August and be left with the most dedicated music lovers and some of the biggest parties of the year.
But Ibiza is more than the ultimate island clubbing adventure. From November to April the island is quiet, and the temperatures start to drop. While many businesses and clubs are closed, there is more than enough to keep you busy. Car hire rates fall to EUR 5 a day, and hotel rates are at their lowest. It's the perfect time of year to discover a different side of the island and appreciate its raw beauty.
Airports in Ibiza
Ibiza is an international airport located 7 km from the city centre. It is a seasonal hub for Vueling and has direct flights to 9 countries in Europe. The airport features a few year around domestic routes and several flights to cities in Europe during its peak summer season.
Getting To and From Ibiza Airport
If you are planning on renting a car during the summer months, you will need to arrange it well in advance. The airport suppliers often struggle to meet the demand and organising it beforehand is the best way to ensure a car will be waiting for you when you arrive.
The Ibiza Airport bus runs on Line 10. The stop is located next to the terminal building, and the service runs from 6:00 a.m. to midnight. During summer the buses leave every 15 minutes, and in winter they run every 30 minutes. A single trip fare will cost EUR 3.50 and tickets are available on board.
There is also an Ibiza Shuttle Bus that runs 24 hours a day. A single trip ticket costs around EUR 8, but return tickets are also available at a lower price. It's one of the better options during summer when the crowds can make catching a taxi from the airport nearly impossible.
A taxi ride from the airport is also an affordable way to get to your hotel. You'll find the taxi rank outside the terminal and rates are EUR 15 during the day and EUR 17 at night.