Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to Griffith, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Griffith from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Griffith
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Griffith
Current Time in Griffith
Average Temperature in Griffith
Average Rainfall in Griffith
See more of Griffith
A Guide to Griffith
Know Before You Go
- Go bird watching. You'll find some of the best birding sites by visiting the Lake Wyangan / Campbell's Swamp area, Binya State Forest and the Cocoparra National Park.
- Visit the Hermit's Cave. Once home to the reclusive Valeri Ricetti, you can now visit the gardens, bedroom, kitchen and chapel she created. There are also two self-guided trails to nearby caves.
- You don't need to tip. Australia doesn't have a tipping culture, but if you want to leave something on your server, 10-15% is more than enough.
- Get online. If you're in town and you need access to the Internet, head to the nearest McDonalds. You can use their WiFi free of charge. Most public libraries in Australia also provided the public with access to free Wifi.
- Go wine tasting. Griffith is home to many famous wineries and produces every four glasses of Australian wine. You can either sign up for a tour or delegate someone in your group as the designated driver.
Getting Around Griffith
- Rent a car. The easiest way to get around Griffith is with a car. You can pick up a rental at the airport or from one of the companies in town.
- Grab a taxi. There is a local taxi service, but you will need to call ahead to arrange your ride.
- Hire a bicycle. ABEST is a company in town that has daily bicycle hire.
- Take the bus. There is a regular service that runs to the towns centre from Griffiths suburbs. There is no bus service beyond the city or to other visitor areas.
When is The Best Time to Visit Griffith?
The most popular time to visit Griffith is August, September and July. If you're travelling on a budget, you'll find that prices for hotels and flights are high during these months. It's advised to book in advance to lock in lower rates and to ensure availability.
If you're looking for colder weather but without the bite of winter, plan your trip between March to May. Temperatures lover around 29°C and there is little chance of rain to ruin any outdoor activities. It's the perfect time for hiking and exploring the regions' natural heritage.
If you want to avoid the crowds, plan your trip between October and November or the summer months (December to February). The heat, which can reach highs of 35°C, keeps most tourists away. You'll have the city to yourself and find great deals for flights and accommodation.
Airports in Griffith
Griffith Airport is located in New South Wales, Australia. It is serviced by Regional Express who operates daily flights to and from Sydney.
Getting To and From Griffith Airport
The only way to get from the airport is to take a taxi or rent a car.
Avis, Thrifty and Hertz, all operate from the airport, and you'll find their rental desks in the arrivals hall.
Griffith City Taxis operate routes to and from the airport. If there are no drivers to meet your flight, you can phone the company to request your ride.