Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Gold Coast, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Gold Coast from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Gold Coast
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Gold Coast
Current Time in Gold Coast
Average Temperature in Gold Coast
Average Rainfall in Gold Coast
See more of Gold Coast
Cheap Perth to Gold Coast Flights
The Gold Coast is home to 52km of pristine beaches and epic surf breaks. It boasts 300 days of sunshine a year, warm water temperatures and some of Australia's most beautiful sunsets.
With three direct flights a week from Perth to the Gold Coast, you can discover the city's magic for yourself in just 4h 30min. Take to the skies with Jetstar, the only airline offering non-stop flights, and use Webjet to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to explore Australia's most iconic holiday destination? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to the Gold Coast.
Departing from Perth
Perth is one of Australia's largest airports. It boasts four terminals that each have free WiFi, shops, restaurants and airline lounges.
For flights from Perth to the Gold Coast, you are most likely to depart from terminal 3.
Getting to Perth Airport
The only way to get to Perth Airport with public transport is to use the bus. If you're departing from Terminal 1 or 2, take bus Route 380. For flights leaving from Terminal 3 or 4, Route 40 will take you to the correct departure building.
If you're short on time, the fastest way to get to the airport is with a taxi. However, keep in mind that Perth is known for its traffic jams so make sure you give yourself enough time to get to the airport.
Ride-sharing services like Uber are also available in the city, and a single trip to the airport usually costs around AUD 42-52.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
- Short Term: For weekend trips to the Gold Coast, park your car here. The rates are cheaper, and it's only minutes away from the terminal building.
- Long Term: If you're visiting the Gold Coast for more than a few days, you'll get more value for your money by leaving your car here. Daily rates start as low as AUD 10 a day, and there is a free 24-hour shuttle bus.
- Fast Track: For travellers that don't mind paying a little bit extra for convenience, choose this option. You'll have access to 230 exclusive bays and be within a one-minute walking distance from the check-in counters.
Arriving at The Gold Coast Airport
Getting from the Gold Coast Airport to Your Hotel
If you're visiting the Gold Coast on a budget, the most affordable way to get into the city is with the Translink public bus service. You can choose to either pay your fares as you go or buy the Go Explore Pass. You'll get unlimited bus and tram travel for only AUD 10 a day.
The taxi ranks are located outside of the arrival terminals. A one-way trip to Surfers Paradise from the airport costs around AUD 30-60 depending on the traffic.
Private transfer services are also available and can be booked either in advance or once you arrive.
Prefer having your own set of wheels? You'll find the car rental desks opposite the arrivals area.
Things to Do in the Gold Coast
- Cool off from the heat and visit the famous Wet n' Wild theme park. If you want a bit more of an adrenaline rush, scream your lungs out at Dreamworld's Big Eight. Or for something more chilled, you can visit your favourite cartoon characters at Warner Bros.
- Want to spend your holiday relaxing on the beach? With 57 km of coastline, you'll be spoiled with choice. Work on your tan at Surfers Paradise or learn a new skill by signing up for a surfing lesson.
- If you're a nature lover, there is more to be seen than just the coastline. Head inland and visit the World Heritage rainforests, Lamington and Springbrook.
- Before you leave the Gold Coast, shop for some souvenirs at the Village or Carrara Markets. There are over 100 stalls to choose from, and it's a haven for bargain hunters.