Compare Cheap Flights from Hamilton to Coffs Harbour, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Coffs Harbour from Hamilton? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Coffs Harbour
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Coffs Harbour
Current Time in Coffs Harbour
Average Temperature in Coffs Harbour
Average Rainfall in Coffs Harbour
See more of Coffs Harbour
A Guide to Coffs Harbour
Know Before You Go
- Explore the arts and culture trail. You'll learn about the city's history and get the opportunity to see its beautiful gardens, architecture and art. You can either explore it on foot over a few days or hire a car if you're short on time.
- Get free WiFi. The city has a free WiFi connection available in the city square.
- Go whale watching. Visit Coffs Harbour between May to November for a chance to see the humpback whales make their way down the coast. Many tours will take you to see these creatures up close, or you can admire them from one of the many lookout points.
- Budget for your accommodation. A hostel dorm bed costs around AUD 28-40 and a double room in a hotel or B&B will set you back AUD 130-250.
- Eat at Hoey Moey. It's famous for its budget counter meals. You can pick up it's special of the day for as little ass AUD 12.50. It's perfect for budget travellers or families that want to eat out without spending a fortune.
Getting Around Coffs Harbour
- Catch the bus. Busways, Ryans Bus Service and Sawtell all run regular local routes.
- Hail a cab. Coffs District Taxis operate 7-days a week, 24-hours a day. You can either hail one from the street or pre-book a ride by calling ahead.
- Rent a car. With limited public transport options, the best way to get around Coffs Harbour is with your own set of wheels. You can hire a car either at an airport or from one of the companies in town.
When is The Best Time to Visit Coffs Harbour?
With a subtropical climate, and average temperatures ranging between 16-24°C, there isn't really a wrong time to visit Coffs Harbour
The busiest time of year is during the summer season. From December to February, the school holidays see families descending upon Coffs Harbour for the break. If you're planning your trip during this period, you'll need to book ahead and have your accommodation locked before high season hits.
If you're looking peace and quiet, aim to visit in February. The peak season crowds start to disappear, and the kids will all be back at school.
March to May is autumn in Coffs Harbour. There is more rain during these months, so remember to pack an umbrella. But if you don't mind the showers, you'll be rewarded with a beautiful lush, green countryside to explore.
The winter months (June to August) are ideal for travellers that want to go whale watching. The oceans are crystal clear, and visibility is at its finest. While it doesn't get as cold as other parts of Australia, you will need to pack some warm layers for the cooler nights.
Spring is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour if you plan on doing a ton of outdoor activities. September is the driest month of the year, and there's also an endless list of outdoor events. Attend one of the food festivals, cultural celebrations or simply explore the regions natural heritage.
Airports in Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour Airport
Coffs Harbour Airport is one of the largest airports in New South Wales. It's the 22nd busiest airport in Australia and only operates routes to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. The airport is serviced by four regional airlines Qantas, Virgin Australia, Tigerair and Fly Corporate.
Getting To and From Coffs Harbour Airport
Take the Action Coach Shuttle Service. It runs from the airport to all the major resorts and surrounding areas.
You'll find the taxi rank located outside the arrival terminal. The cabs run 24 hours a day and service the Coffs Harbour district as well as nearby areas.
Another affordable option is to take one of the Sawtell Coaches. It provides passengers with a regular bus service to and from the airport for only AUD 4.30 each way.
Car rental desks are located inside the arrivals terminal.