Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Adelaide, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Adelaide from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $10.95, AU/Pacific $18.95, International $33.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $8.95, AU/Pacific $10.95, International $17.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Adelaide
Best flight deals in August
Cheapest Price from Perth to Adelaide
Currency used in Adelaide
Average Time to Adelaide
Current Time in Adelaide
Average Temperature in Adelaide
Average Rainfall in Adelaide
See more of Adelaide
Cheap Perth to Adelaide Flights
Want to explore Australia's and the world's best wine region?
Book your flight from Perth to Adelaide and prepare your taste buds for a gastronomic experience they won't forget. Jetstar, Qantas and Virgin Australia all offer non-stop flights to Adelaide which means you'll be there in just 2h 50 min. Choose from the 55 direct flights a week and find the perfect departure times for your travel plans.
Ready to hit the clouds? Here's a quick guide to everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Adelaide!
Departing from Perth
Getting to Perth Airport
If you're on a tight budget, the best way to get from the city to the airport is with the bus. If you're departing from T1 or T2, take bus Route 380. If you're flying from T3 or T4 take bus route 40 to the airport.
The most direct way to get to Perth Airport is to take a taxi. However, Perth is notorious for its traffic so make sure you give yourself enough time to get to the airport, so you don't miss your flight. Ride-sharing services like Uber are also available, and a trip to the airport usually costs around AUD 42-52.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
- Short Term: If you're only flying to Adelaide for the weekend, choose the short-term option. It's close to the terminal doors and only minutes away from the check-in counters.
- Long Term: If your visit to Adelaide will be longer than a few days, leave your car in the long-term lot. It only costs 10 AUD a day and has a free 24-hour shuttle bus.
- Fast Track: This is the premium parking option. It's ideal for travellers that want absolute convenience and don't mind paying a little bit extra. If you park here, you'll have access to 230 exclusive bays and be within a one-minute walking distance from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Adelaide Airport
Getting from Adelaide Airport to Your Hotel
The cheapest way to go directly to your hotel is with the Airport City Shuttle. You'll be fetched from the airport and dropped right outside of your hotel. A one-way trip only costs AUD 10, and you can book your spot on arrival at the Information and Tourism Bookings Booth.
Another affordable way for budget travellers to get to and from Adelaide Airport is with the JetBus or JetExpress service. It runs every day from the airport and tickets can be purchased on board.
The most direct way to get to your hotel is with a cab. You'll find the taxi rank outside the arrival terminal to the left of the pedestrian plaza. Ride-sharing services are also available at the airport, and you can meet your driver at the designated pick up area.
For travellers that want to hire a car while in Adelaide, head to the ground level of the arrivals terminal. Here you'll find the car rental desks opposite the baggage claim area.
Things to Do in Adelaide
- Make your way to the River Torrens. It's Adelaide's most significant river, and it's shoreline boasts eateries, picturesque grassy knolls and scenic walking trails.
- Experience Adelaide's cultural hub. Head to North Terrace and visit the city's Art Gallery, State Library, Botanic Gardens and war memorials.
- Unleash your inner foodie at the Adelaide Central Market. Browse the 80 produce stalls and sample some of the country's best fruits, vegetables, seafood and coffee.
- Go the Adelaide Hills. It's only a short drive from the CBD and is full of beautiful walking trails, scenery and lush plant life.