Compare Cheap Flights from Darwin to Adelaide, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Adelaide from Darwin? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Adelaide
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Adelaide
Current Time in Adelaide
Average Temperature in Adelaide
Average Rainfall in Adelaide
See more of Adelaide
Cheap Darwin to Adelaide Flights
Adelaide is one of Australia's and the world's best wine region.
With 13 direct flights each week and an average flight time of 3hr 40min from Darwin to Adelaide, you can judge the city's Merlot for yourself. Book your trip with either Qantas or Jetstar or catch a connecting route with Virgin Australia through Melbourne.
Ready to hit the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Darwin to Adelaide!
Departing from Darwin
All domestic flights from Darwin to Adelaide depart from the main terminal.
Inside the airport, you'll find free WiFi, restaurants, shops, ATMs and airline lounges.
Getting to Darwin Airport
If you're short on time, the fastest way to get from the city to the airport is with a metered taxi. A trip to the airport usually costs AUD 25-30 and takes 15 minutes if there is no traffic.
For budget travellers, the Darwin City Airport Shuttle is the best option. A ride will only set you back AUD 18, and the bus operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Buslink, as well as coach and charter buses, also operate routes to and from the airport.
Parking at Darwin Airport
Darwin Airport has three different car park options for passengers.
- Short Stay Car Park: For short trips to Adelaide that are less than a day, park your car here. The first 15 minutes are free and a full day costs AUD 40.
- Long Stay Plus: This is the perfect option for weekend trips. The parking lot is only 200 metres from the terminals and rates start at AUD 80 for three days.
- Long Stay Saver: Planning on spending a week or more in Adelaide? Leave your car here, and you'll only pay AUD 99 for 7 days.
Arriving at Adelaide Airport
Getting from Adelaide Airport to Your Hotel
The most affordable way to get from the airport to the hotel is with the Airport City Shuttle. A one-way trip only costs AUD 10, and you'll be dropped right outside your accommodation. Bookings can be made on arrival at the Information and Tourism Bookings Booth.
The JetBus and JetExpress service also operate routes to and from the airport. Both buses run every day and tickets are available from the bus driver.
If you don't want to take public transport, you'll find the taxi rank outside the arrivals terminal. Uber is also available, and you can use the free WiFi to request your ride.
Prefer having your own car to get around Adelaide? The car rental desks are located on the ground floor of the arrivals area opposite the baggage claim area.
Things to Do in Adelaide
- Spend the day exploring the River Torrens. Its banks are dotted with quaint eateries, grassy knolls and scenic walking trails. Pack a picnic and unwind in this picturesque urban nature setting.
- Visit the North Terrace to experience Adelaide's cultural hub. Go to the Botanic Gardens, war museums, the Art Gallery or the State Library.
- Taste the city's best food at the Adelaide Central Market. It boasts over 80 produce stalls that have some of Australia's best fruits, vegetables, seafood and coffee for sale.
- Explore Adelaide Hills. It's located only a short drive away from the CBD and will reward nature lovers with beautiful walking trails full of lush plant life and spectacular scenery.
- Go wine tasting. The Adelaide Hills is renowned for making some of Australia's best cool climate wines. It's also one of the largest wine regions in the country and the most diverse. Spend a day hopping from farm to farm or plan your trip around the annual Cellar Door Fest.