Take a mate to Australia terms and conditions
How to Enter:
To be in the running to win two (2) economy return flights to Australia, flying Qantas please read the following:
Entry into the competition can be made via the following method:
1. You must make any Qantas Trans Tasman or International flight booking only between 12:01am 19 April and midnight AEST 20 June to be in running to win two (2) economy return flights to Australia flying Qantas.
2. Every additional flight booking made within the promotional period that contains a Trans Tasman or International flight, will earn you one (1) bonus entry to the competition. There are no limits on the number of entries.
You may only enter once a day to win two (2) return economy flights Australia flying with Qantas. The prize is final, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or traded for another flight/accommodation package. Any unused portion of the prize is not redeemable in cash or in kind.
Each and every promotional email you will receive from Webjet will have a secure link at the bottom which will remove you from our marketing database if you choose.
Conditions of entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms a part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is limited to residents of New Zealand over the age of 18 years except employees of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
- The flights, as part of the prize:
o Tickets are ex. Auckland to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. It is the winner’s responsibility to reach departing airport.
o Once flights have been booked and flight tickets are issued the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations, amendments or other administration charges.
o Travel must be completed by 31 December 2011
o Travel is subject to availability of booking classes N, O, S and Q at the time of booking.
o The prize is for the airfare (including taxes and surcharges), only and does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, transfers, ground transportation and any other costs of a personal nature not stated. All prize travel is subject to Qantas’ General Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
o Winners will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points on prize travel.
o Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed as cash. No changes to travel arrangements are allowed once tickets are issued.
o Tickets are not transferable or refundable
(a) Prize details: There are a total of 2 winners who will each receive two (2) economy return flight tickets flying Qantas to Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney departing Auckland.
(b) A ticket is defined as:
· A return trip
· No stopovers permitted at transfer points
· In economy class
Promotion commences on the 19 April 2011; entries close at midnight AEST 20 June 2011.
Draw details: The competition will be drawn at midday 22 June 2011. The draw will take place: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St. Kilda Road Melbourne. The prize winners will be the first two (2) valid entries drawn at random.
Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
You must include your name, email and city to enter the competition. Entering the competition also adds your details to the Webjet Mail list keeping you up to date with the latest domestic and international hotel deals.
All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part. All travel must be booked at one time within three months of the competition draw date. Once flights have been booked and flight tickets are issued (including e–tickets) the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations, amendments or other administration charges.
The prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email in the week commencing 22 June 2011 to the email address provided in the entry.
All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Webjet’s database NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
Any costs in excess of the value of the Prize (including GST) are the responsibility of the winner. Excess amounts will be paid by the winner in full at the time of booking flights prior to tickets being issued.
Three (3) attempts over a 2 week period will be made to contact the prize winner(s). If the prize remains unclaimed after 1 month a second chance draw will take place on 22 July 2011.
The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
The Promoter is Webjet Marketing PTY LTD, ABN: 84 063 430 848. 492, Level 9 St. Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.