Finnair - World Class Quality and Service
Finnair, the flag carrier of Finland is one of the world's oldest airlines, operating since 1923. It is a major airline connecting all the biggest cities in Asia to over 60 destinations in Europe. In addition to destinations in Asia, Finnair also fly to North America and Northern Europe.
The New Airbus A350 XWB
Finnair is the first European airline to fly the new Airbus A350 XWB aircraft. XWB stands for ‘’extra wide body’’ which is one of the main characteristics of the new aircraft; the fuselage is 33cm wider than the A330/A340 aircraft. The aircraft is quieter both in and outside and offers a 20% improvement of fuel efficiency - which also means less emissions.
With bigger windows, newly designed overhead storage bins, less curved sidewalls and LED mood lighting there is more space and light in the cabin than ever before. The completely redesigned entertainment system and Wi-Fi makes the travel experience aboard A350 XWB truly new and an exciting experience.
Flying via Helsinki means that you are flying the shorter and faster route between Asia and Europe. When flying via Helsinki, you will enjoy the compact and uncrowded Helsinki Airport, where all the gates and services are located under one roof, in one terminal building. Designed especially for transferring between Asian and European flights, it is regularly rated as one of the most efficient airports. Spend less time waiting for flights and more time at your destination! At best, changing planes takes just 35 minutes!
Finnair Plus partners offer you a world of possibilities to use and earn points both at home and abroad. In addition, you can take advantage of a host of special offers and discounts – just remember to keep your membership card with you!
Finnair Economy Class offers everything you need for an enjoyable travel across continents. Intercontinental Finnair Economy Class tickets include:
- Seat pitch 31”/79cm
- 9” personal touch screen
- One piece of baggage with the maximum weight of 23 kg (50 lb)
- Appetizing meals, snacks and beverages – including sparkling wine
Economy Class Seats
In Economy Class you can enjoy roomy seats equipped with a foldable table and a personal in-flight entertainment system. You will also experience:
- Marimekko for Finnair collection of pillow and blanket are reserved for you on your seat
- Power supplies: USB plug for charging handheld devices on the A350 aircraft and an electricity socket (no adaptor needed) on all other flights
Book an Economy Comfort Seat for Less
Enjoy extra space and comfort and reserve an Economy Comfort seat for your long-haul flight, now for just €50 or 15,000 Finnair Plus award points per direction. You can reserve an Economy Comfort seat when you book your flights or later through Manage booking. Finnair's new Economy Comfort seating option in the front section of the Economy Class cabin makes intercontinental travel even more pleasurable:
- 8–13 cm (3–5 inches) more legroom
- Noise-cancelling headphones to enjoy during your flight
- Personal amenity kit including a sleeping mask, earplugs, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste encased in a small cotton bag with a classic Marimekko pattern
- Boarding and exit among the first customers
Finnair’s long-haul business class is rated among the best in Europe, with multilingual and personal service with local cabin crew on all Asian routes. Sample the award-winning wines that complement our signature menus created especially for Finnair by top Finnish chefs. All meals are served on beautifully designed Marimekko for Finnair tableware.
In Business Class:
- Full-flat seat bed angle 180°
- Bed length 200cm/6’8”
- 12” screen for entertainment
- In-seat power and USB socket
- Pre-order gourmet meals
- Marimekko for Finnair textiles and tableware
Search, compare and book cheap flights with Webjet!