Win 2 tickets to Australia - thanks to My Deal Finder
How to Enter:
To be in the running to win two (2) return economy tickets to Australia using My Deal Finder, please read the following carefully:
Entry into the competition can be made via the following method:
Entrants need to visit this link: /travel-toolbox/mydeal/
Create a My Deal Finder email alert in 3 easy steps:
1. Enter you first name and email address
2. Select economy class, track any domestic, Trans Tasman and/or international destination(s) and desired travel dates.
3. Choose the frequency of your alerts
Every additional email alert created by the entrant will earn them one (1) bonus entry into the competition, there are no limits on the amount of email alerts you create.
The prize is final, not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or traded for another flight/travel package. Any unused portion of the prize is not redeemable in cash or in kind.
Each and every promotional email you receive from Webjet will have a secure link at the bottom which will remove you from our marketing database if you choose.
Conditions of entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry
- Entry to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18 years except employees of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
- The flights, as part of the prize:
- Will be Webjet’s choice as to what carrier the winner will fly with
- Must be travelled within 12 months of the ticket issuance
- Are subject to availability, waitlists will not be entertained
- Are not permitted during high season or periods of embargo
- Do not include taxes and airline surcharges and are the responsibility of the prize winner to fund
- Apply to departures from the closest gateway city to the winner’s residence. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to cover costs associated with reaching either of these airports
- Do not include code share flights
- Are not transferrable or refundable
- Frequent flyer points cannot be accumulated
- Must be booked and ticketed with Webjet by 31 July 2010. Once flights have been booked and flight tickets are issued the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations, amendments, or other administration charges
- Must be utilised in one Webjet booking
4. Prize details:
(a). Winner will receive two (2) Trans Tasman return economy tickets to the destination tracked in the winning alert. Carrier flown will be selected by Webjet
(b). Total prize is valued at $2,000AUD, excluding GST, airport taxes and surcharges
5. Promotion commences 22nd March 2010; entries close at midnight AEST 24th May 2010
6. Draw details: The competition will be drawn at midday 26th May 2010. The draw will take place: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St. Kilda Road Melbourne. The prize winners will be the first valid entry drawn at random.
7. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify entrant who tapers with the entry process.
8. All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferrable in full or in part. All travel must be booked at one time within two months of the competition draw date. Once flights have been booked and flight tickets are issued, the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations amendments or other administration charges.
9. The prize winners will be contacted by the promoter via email commencing 26th May 2010 to the email address provided in the entry and published in The Australian Newspaper 1st June 2010.
10. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Webjet’s database NOT time of transmission by the entrant
11. Any costs in excess of the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Excess amount will be paid by the winner in full at the time of booking flights prior to tickets being issued.
12. Three (3) attempts over a 90 day period will be made to contact the prize winners. If the prizes remain unclaimed after 90 days, the promoter will conduct a second chance draw at midday 27th August 2010 and flights must be ticketed by 28th October 2010. Any second chance draw will be held at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 8, 492 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne.
13. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
14. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the course of the administration of this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries.
15. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
16. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
18. The Promoter is Webjet Marketing PTY LTD, ABN: 84 063 430 848. 492, Level 9 St. Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
19. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.